All-metal Blind GM 100
All-metal Blind GM 100 is the only forced-drive all-metal blind on the market. The GM 100 can be set to any angle of inclination, and is therefore suited for vertical and horizontal applications. It offers you the greatest possible safety, since it locks automatically in every position and any slat inclination.
What makes All-metal Blind GM 100 from Schenker Storen unique
- Suited for all types of buildings
- For vertical and horizontal applications
- Specially designed for buckling strength (0.6 mm thick, 90 mm wide)
- Optimum slat closure with low noise damping profile
- Slats can be locked in any position
- Very high wind stability
- The rocker and locking elements needed for tilting the slats are built into the lateral guides
- High operational reliability with dust-proof, maintenance-free gears in a closed housing
- End rail and guides made from extruded aluminium, clear anodised, powder-coated or coloured anodised for an extra charge
- Three-part guides to ensure access to the mechanical elements
- The continuous roller chain and the guided scissor chain stabilise the slats in any position
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
Tender text for All-metal blind GM 100
All-metal blind GM 100
Robust venetian blind with 90mm wide flanged slats. Can be used for sun and weather protection. Good insulation and darkening properties. Drop with forced-drive and slats that are automatically locked in every position. Reefing blind specially designed to resist buckling with a single profile sealing lip and no visible joints in the slat area.
Galvanised steel plate, closed at the top. Grooved tube and limiting mechanism have been installed for the manual drive. No need to attach at the top.
Made from powder-coated aluminium. Held on both sides by metal supports and secured with plastic clips. Can be individually replaced from the inside. Raised and lowered when slats are open. Automatic locking of the lowest slat position. Individually adjustable slat inclination. Slat colours can be selected from the Schenker range (standard colours).
Made from a clear anodised, extruded light metal alloy with noise-suppressing plastic inserts. Metal rocker and lifting elements are installed in the guides.
Maintenance-free, dust-protected gears with integrated brake, extendable PVC-coated articulated crank.
Malax - the best plastic seal! A sealing washer or insert available for an additional charge.
Motor with two lower limit switches, installed in the supporting channel, and a plug connection (both parts).
Electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!