Its easy handling makes the balcony sunshade FILIUS very popular - especially when there is a requirement for daily set up and removal, or for decorative reasons. The sunshade is also available in a rectangular version.
What makes the balcony sunshade FILIUS from Schenker Storen unique
- Easy to operate with the pull cord or detachable stainless steel crank
- Stylish and wind stable
- Robust and colourful covering made from weather-resistant, water-resistant or acrylate-coated, waterproof awning fabric
- Frame made from high-quality, extruded aluminium profiles
- Powder-coated, in the standard colours of white, brown and silver grey
- With protective covering for the winter months
- Available in various sizes and shapes:
round, diameter: 3 m, 3.5 m, 4 m
quadratic: 1.5 x 1.5 m, 2 x 2 m, 2.5 x 2.5 m, 3 x 3 m, 3.5 x 3.5 m
rectangular: 2.25 x 3.05 m, 3 x 4 m
- Operation with crank or pull cord
Selection tool for sunshades
Tender text for sunshade type 3605 Mezzo
Sunshade type 3605 Mezzo
Sunshade pole with cantilever arm EV1 silver grey, plastic parts in grey.
Umbrella spokes in white aluminium RAL9006 powder-coated.
Sunshade pole 55x3mm
Covering made from awning fabric acrylic, approx. 300 g/m2, waterproofed, breathable,
rot-resistant, light-resistant and weatherproof
Incl. protective sleeve with zip fastening and aluminium rod.
When strong winds are forecast, the sunshades need to be closed for safety reasons.
Free-arm shades are sensitive to the effects of the wind.