Economy Slat Blind EC 50
With its narrow slats, the classic, indestructible Economy Slat Blind EC 50 creates an extremely delicate look. The flat shape of the slats and the space-saving guide bolts result in a minimal package height - making Economy Slat Blind EC 50 suited for small recess dimensions on site.
What makes Economy Slat Blind EC 50 from Schenker Storen unique
- Flexible slats that do not remain permanently deformed, non-flanged 50mm-wide slats
- Ideal for renovation work thanks to minimal space requirements
- Long service life
- Robust technology
- End rail and guides made from extruded aluminium, clear anodised, powder-coated or colour anodised for an extra charge
- Guides with retracted, UV-stabilised damping profile
- Mounting strap made from weather-resistant Terylene
- Available with manual or motor drive
- Intricate support cord instead of the mounting strap
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
- Service and maintenance-friendly design
Selection tool for slat blinds
1:1 Drawings of Economy slat blinds EC 50
Tender text for Economy slat blinds EC50
Economy slat blind EC 50
Drop consisting of flexible slats, 50 mm wide. Individual adjustment of the incidence of light in every position.
Made from galvanised steel plate, closed at the top. Rockers, slotted pipe and limitation installed for manual operation.
Made from powder-coated aluminium. Alternately riveted metal guide bolts. The colours for the slats can be selected from the VSR collection, no. 140 alu / 130 grey / 010 white.
Made from grey Terylene fibre with special finish resistant to abrasion, UV radiation, etc. (Xeno test).
Mounting strap / Mounting belt
Grey mounting strap for indoor blinds, white mounting belt for external blinds, both made from polyester.
Made from clear anodised aluminium. Guided on both sides with bolts.
Lateral guides made from clear anodised, extruded aluminium, with noise-suppressing plastic inserts.
Manual drive using a maintenance-free, dust-protected gears with integrated brake, extendable, PVC-coated articulated crank.
Malax – the proven plastic seal! Sealing washer or insert available at extra cost.
Motor with one lower limit switch built into the support channel, together with plug-in connection (both parts). Blind motors may not be connected in parallel.
The electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!