Folding Glazing FV
The contrast between glass and wall makes Folding Glazing FV is an enhancement to any house. The individual sliding glass panels can be opened across the entire front and stowed to the side as a slim package, ensuring an effortless transition from indoors to outdoors without detracting from the overall appearance. The opened panels take up very little space. Folding Glazing FV is impressive because it is so easy to use. It is available as an all-glass construction with aluminium profiles.
What makes Folding Glazing FV from Schenker Storen unique
- Ideal for terrace roofs, loggias or balconies
- The panels open inwards and outwards
- Low-wear and maintenance-free
- Removal of cleaning or condensation water
- Horizontally running carriage system with triple smooth-running stainless steel ball bearings and carbon-fibre reinforced polyamide roller
- Glass thickness of 6, 8 and 10 mm depending on the static requirements
- Increased seal with the optional use of gap seals
- Screw-connected glass panels
- Subsequent replacement of glass possible
- Air circulation via ventilation slits
- Powder coating according to RAL, colourless or colour anodised
- Suspended construction with either recessed or floor-mounted bottom track
- Division of the panels and slide direction of your choice
Selection tool Terrace roof / Glazing
1:1 Drawings of Folding glazing FV 1
Tender text for Folding glazing FV 1
Folding glazing FV 1
This all-glass sliding rotational system is made from extruded aluminium profiles. The height of the ceiling track can be adjusted. It has a lower runner as a guide with drainage.
Top mounted, maintenance-free horizontal drives with two rollers, each consisting of 3 smooth-running ball bearings and 2 carbon-fibre-reinforced polyamide rollers. All metal components of the drives are made from stainless steel. Low-noise, wear resistant, heat and cold resistant running surface. The drives can be moved from any angle between 90° and 180°.
Toughened safety glass 6, 8 or 10 mm thick (depending on static requirements). Polished vertical glass edges. Glazing width max. 8 m, the gap between the panels is 1-3 mm.
Only opening panel with an aluminium knob in the glass. Remaining panels can slide and with the panel package they can rotate.
Airborne sound insulation up to RW 34 dB according to DIN EN ISO 140-3
The whole construction is powder coated in RAL/NCS colours without a shimmering effect.
PVC (transparent) gap seals
Flush-mounted floor profile.
1:1 Drawings of Folding glazing FV 2
Tender text for Folding glazing FV 2
Folding glazing FV 2
Glass folding wall with frames (suspended system), 2 to 9-parts consisting of lower guide for screwing onto, a top guide with integrated height compensation profile and two side wall connection profiles. Locking latch on the inside for locking.
The elements are surrounded with aluminium frames. At least 60 cm wide, maximum 130 cm wide, maximum glazing height 250 cm.
Float 6 mm toughened safety glass with heat soak test
Brush seal on bottom and top
The whole construction is powder coated in RAL colours