- Suited for residential and commercial buildings
- For new buildings and renovations
- Sun and weather protection
- Good sound and thermal insulation
- Durable, weather-resistant, stable and robust
- Service and maintenance-friendly
Front-mounted Roller Blinds
Front-mounted roller blinds are a classic form of sun and weather protection, which can be used to regulate the amount of sunlight in the building interior depending on how much the drop is opened. When aluminium roller blinds are completely closed, they ensure reliable darkening and excellent sight protection. They also offer good sound and thermal insulation at the same time, thereby reducing the cost of heating. Front-mounted roller blinds are available in a variety of designs and finishes tailored to suit your needs.