Standard Awning NGM 20
Standard Awning NGM 20 is a high-quality articulated-arm awning featuring a timeless design. Measuring up to 20 metres wide, it offers the best sun protection. Two to eight hinged arms, depending on the width of the blind, ensure high stability and fabric tension.
What makes Standard Awning NGM 20 from Schenker Storen unique
- Flexible use for terraces, large garden seating areas and commercial buildings
- Also ideal for renovations, since fixing points can be selected relatively flexibly
- Can be mounted on the wall or ceiling
- Up to 20 metres wide and 3.5 metres projection
- Valance with manual drive can be lowered max. 1.2 metres
- Good fabric tensioning thanks to the hinged arms with internal tension springs
- Hinged arms made from extruded, powder-coated aluminium
- Joints and brackets made from powder-coated aluminium alloy
- From 5 metres wide with roller bearing
- Can be tilted from 0° to 60°
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Available with or without valance
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
- Integrated LED lighting
Tender text for standard awning NGM 20
Standard awning NGM 20
High-quality beautiful and stable standard awning for versatile use. Suitable for large dimensions. Available with or without a canopy. Particularly ideal for balconies, seating areas, garden terraces and outdoor sales areas. Can be mounted on ceilings, walls and rafters. Systems can be set up with widths of up to 20 m and projections of up to 3.5 m.
2 hinged arms made from extruded aluminium tubing, joints and fittings made from cast aluminium, hinge bolts made from corrosion-resistant steel. Tension springs inside, with corrosion-resistant steel cables. Hinged arms exposed from under the fabric. Angle of drop 0 - 90 degrees.
Made from cast aluminium, designed as a combined support for securing the hinged arms and the roller bearings.
Made from galvanised sheet steel, with weatherstrip groove. Roller studs made from UV-resistant plastic, with steel studs for bearings and gears.
Made from extruded aluminium, with weatherstrip groove for securing the fabric. End caps made from UV-resistant plastic.
All the aluminium parts are powder-coated, colour from the Schenker range of colours.
On concrete using special dowels.
Of your choice from our Schenker collection.
Closed bevel gears with built-in brake, without end limit. Gears always aluminium-coloured, not painted, detachable crank rod made from galvanised steel.
Tubular motor, 230V / 50Hz, with built-in limit switches and thermal protection, incl. 1 m connection cable. Torque motors may not be connected in parallel.
The electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!